Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:30:34 +0100
From:
Christina Mearns <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone!

I have a question about my 2 year old Taz.  He has had caramel colored
and quite mushy (not liquid) poop on and off for quite a while.  We did a
treatment that a vet gave us and he seemed better after that.  2 days ago
he started again.

He is still as lively as usual, doesn't seem to be in pain whilst using
the litter box, still makes it to the littler box and is his usual self.
I haven't changed their food or their life style.  We have 5 ferrets and
he is the only one doing this.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Christina