Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:32:21 EST
From:
Today my sweet Kokopelli left me to travel to the Rainbow Bridge.  We
knew his time was limited, he had developed heart problems during the
summer.  But until yesterday, he had been doing well on his medications.

I won't go into the details of his passing.  Rather, I would like to
celebrate his life.  He was my Pelli Belly, my pudgy Blondie Boy, my
lovable Mr. P.  He was a very sweet and good natured champagne boy who
always tried to find a potty pan to use.

Pelli liked to eat - we always joked that Pelli hadn't met a food that he
didn't like.  And while we let him taste things, we always limited his
consumption of non-ferrety foods to just a taste.  But, he liked some
strange things - like hot peppers and barbecued chicken.

And Pelli loved to play with the golf ball sized clear plastic balls with
stuff in them.  He would find one of those balls and nose it all around
the house.  He was very good at it.  He could get going really fast, but
still control where the ball was going.

Pelli didn't like to sleep alone, but he also didn't like any ferrets
other then his cagemates.  He felt it was his job to protest his buddies
from any other ferrets.  He liked Mo the best, and after Mo died this
past June, Pelli just wasn't the same.  He lost some of his zest for
life.

Kokopelli will be greatly missed in our house, especially by Hershey, the
lone survivor of that cage group.

Rest in peace Sweet Pelli.  We love you.
Danee