Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:51:29 -0800
>To the FMl and Barbera,
>First, let me say that Kim is an e-mail friend of mine.I know her only
>in this way and she has been more than kind to me

May I ask why I am being addressed on this topic?  How exactly did this
come about Christine?  Please do me the courtesy of posting your answer
here.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.

[Moderator's note: Kim, Barb, Christine and whomever else: please don't
post if your responses are personal "putdowns."  The posts have had some
undertones like that and I give all you fine people the benefit of the
doubt, but we do not need or want a private little war on a public forum,
please.  Other readers, please excuse the interruption and we now return
you to our regularly scheduled broadcast.  BIG]