From:
Sally Filler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:57:14 -0800
A few days ago Todd wrote:
>..Uh, that is, unless *your* ferts are all required to fulfill some
>"job" in your house, too! :)  Any lists of your own? :)

Pixie Princess Kiwi  to look serious patrolling the house knowing the
whereabouts of all people at all times while checking for things wrapped
in cellophane that need to be put away .

Count of Monkey Crisco - to steel the insoles out of every shoe in the
house, especially those belonging to company so that they feel welcome
and included in the fun.  We currently have 7 insoles we have not found
the shoes they go in- anyone out there missing any?  Crisco is very
sneaky.

Butters McGee - to give everyone kisses and sit on human feet to keep
them warm.  He is also a heavy thinker.  His current dilemma is figuring
out which end he is supposed to put in the liter box.  He is researching
variations of "Let me see ... is it jump in, sniff all corners, turn
around three times, jump out of box, jump back in, sniff corners again
then leave front feet in while backing up out of the box?"  This is
currently taking up much of his time and my cleaning products.

Sally and the busy, work to do, got to go, don t make eye contact if she
picks us up fur faced clowns.