From:
Kate Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 02:43:19 -0500
Hi there,

I had two questions about my little guys Alfredo and Bailey.  First,
Alfredo, my Albino, just started shedding alot in the past month or so.
I just put a new hammock up and it's already covered with his hair.
However, his hair doesn't seem to be thinning in any way.  This is our
first winter (If you can say Florida has winters) and I don't know if
this is normal.  I thought maybe it was a nutritional thing so I just
recently switched them from Marshall's to Totally Ferret and that doesn't
seem to be it either.

Also, I've noticed that after they wake up, the boys seem to shake a
little bit .  Like their muscles are rapidly twitching.  It doesn't seem
normal and I'm a little worried.  Does anyone know what this could be?
They only do it for about 5 minutes and are then fine.

Lastly, I just bought my babies a brand new cage and wanted to give
www.craftycreatures.com a plug.  I bought the 3 level cage and my boys
absolutely love it.  It's spacious, aestetically pleasing, and my ferrets
love rolling balls down the ramps!  It is also easy to assemble and very
safe.  They love it.  They're actually used to free roam so I was a
little worried about the transition (I hated to switch them back but the
potty training was going down the tube).  To be honest, I think they
enjoy the cage more than 24 hour free roam if you can believe it.  Plus,
now I have them in the middle of the living room so they get to react
alot more with everyone than before.  The price is great, especially for
the size.  It was the most bang for my buck and worth every penny.  They
also got the shipment out to me promptly.  They also make some great
bedding and custom litter boxes there that I can't wait to order soon.

Anyways, thanks guys for any answer you might have for me!

This list is great and I've learned so much already!

Kate, Alfredo, and Bailey