Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:19:10 -0500
Hi to all
This is Snoops, I just wanted to get on this contraption since Potto
and Snickers had their turn when Dad was asleep.  You know Snickers got
caught by Dad when he was closing the door of the cage, he's not very
good at sneeking around as Potto and myself.  Dad was cool about it
since nothing was gotten into, at least he thinks.

What I wanted to do was remind you all again about the deadline to get
our names in the book, it's the 15th, Yea I know we have to remind Dad
again and you know come to think of it our book for this show is going
to have more color to it.  Dad went out and bought a new printer and
cartriges.  I hope he knows how to use it.

Well the 25th is coming fast so I guess I'll go make some noise and wake
Dad and let him think I was getting into mischief.  Dad will only pick me
up give me a kiss and put me in detention (the cage) because he loves me.

Tah Tah for now

Snoops ... Oh yes the gang and Dad ... and our brothers Anthony & Ed Jr.
Crist ... Oh boy now how do you shut this off ... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!