From:
George Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:06:05 -0000
Without getting into a discussion about shelters and the cost of buying
pets from them; can I just say that there is a lesson to be learned here.
No matter where you are purchasing your pet from, make sure it is
healthy.  I know how difficult it can be to turn your back on a sick
animal, but unless you have loads of money to spend on vets bills (and
bear in mind there will be no guarantee of the animal regaining full
health), please consider the outcome very carefully.

George