From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:45:59 -0500
>Yep, Jazz can fit into the VCR.  It's called "flat ferret."  She has
>pancake down to a science.

What a memory this brings back!  Warpie who passed away at age 8 this
year was tiny and was athletic almost right up to the end.  (At 7 and 1/2
she was still our fastest runner -- the athletic ones seem to typically
be the longest lived of the ones in our home over the last 2 decades even
with medical problems, though it's not a hard and fast rule.) Anyway, we
used to have a printer which had a tiny opening to the paper tray in the
back.  Warp would carry food up to behind the printer when we weren't
looking then she would climb into the printer and pull in the food after
her and eat in there.  I don't know how very many times I had to take
that printer apart to remove food pieces from many locations in the
printer till we figured out what was happening and blocked it off.