From:
Anjie Nuzzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 23:54:57 -0500
Hi guys,

I got my new ferrets today and I picked out their names.  I named the boy
Torque and the girl Itty-Bitty.  They are very playful and Torque even
cuddled with me.  They're also very smart cuz Itty went to the bathroom
in the cage instead of on the floor.  The only thing that went wrong, is
when Torque was out exploring the room, I went to go pick him up and put
him back in the cage and he bit me hard.  I didn't freak out or hit him,
I just said no really loudly and tried to get him to let go, but when I
did that, he just bit me harder.  He finally let go when I said no even
louder and harsher.  Was this bite my fault or is this a biting problem?
I'd appreciate some help.

Anjie