Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:18:01 -0800
Hi all

It seems things have slowed a little.  This is a good thing and I hope it
lasts.

A little guy named Otis came in today.  As requested I invited Renate and
Sparkle to meet him.  I introduced everyone to everyone.  They seemed to
hit it off immediately.  They headed out to explore and see all da sights
and attractyion.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they said
they were digging a den for Otis to live in and to stash hiz stuff.  They
were digging furiously but didn't seem to be getting anywhere.  But
having been here a little while da other two knew where to go for help.
Da local excavation engineers.  They soon had two or three on sight and
were surveying da area.  After da study waz complete da digging started
and they soon had a den dug out.  Otis learned very quickly and may be a
new excavation engineer himself.  He said to pass on his luv and a kiss
or three to hiz mommy.

I am off for another nap.  Gotta go.

BYe BYe
Sandee