Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:15:03 EST
My 8+yo ferret, Chipper, was helped along her journey on Thursday,
November 7th.  Thanks to all of you that sent encouraging words before
the end.  I know that she is in a wonderful place, and playing with
her best-bud, Gina.  I will post privately to those of you previously
inquiring about the large hard mass attached to her spleen when the
necropsy (autopsy) report comes in.

I will miss her forever.  She was my first ferret.  I did my best by her
with the best home, best vet in NC, FML, and best friends (Triangle
Ferret Lovers club - www.trifl.org) to watch over us.

It's so hard to say good-bye, even when you know it's time.  My heart
aches once again.  I don't know how shelter operators do it, but then it
is why I support them thru donations, fundraising, and moral support.

Sandee, please welcome Chipper.  She should be reunited with her only
pal, Gina, that left almost three years to the day.

Shari Gunter