From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:30:11 -0600
iGive is a web site that recruits merchants that donate a portion of
sales to registered charities.  To sign up so that a portion of your
purchases go to a charity you can go to iGive.com and follow the
directions to register for the charity of your choice.  Through November,
iGive is offering a $5 donation bonus to the choice of charity to new
subscribers.  The only restriction is that the new subscriber must
purchase something from one of the iGive registered merchants.  Many of
the web stores we already shop at may be an iGive merchant (The Ferret
Store, Petfooddirect, Amazon.com, Barnes& Nobles, etc.) and since this
service doesn't cost the subscriber, subscribing and shopping now could
bring in much needed funding for your charity.

There are many charities listed, including ferret charities (at the end
of my signature is our link), so please, if you aren't signed up for
iGive, please take a few minutes and check out the site, choose your
favorite charity (you can only choose one but you could switch charities
from time to time), sign up and surf the sites to make a purchase.  There
isn't a minimum purchase restriction on the new subscriber bonus.  And
who doesn't want or need to order something for their fuzzies anyway!

Please sign up on iGive to surf for your favorite charity!

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org