From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:44:44 -0800
Does $3000.00 make a difference?

I think it does, and I am sure all the shelter operators who received
donations from Support Our Shelters over the last year would agree.
That's how much money the FML Card Exchanges have collected this past
year!  $3025.00-and that figure could climb a little higher as there
are still 7 people I have not heard from for the Christmas Exchange.

The Christmas Exchange was a wonderful success raising over $475.00.
I would like to thank the following people for their very generous
Christmas contributions:

Lisa Williams, Diddy Wheeler, Deb Carlson, Julianne Gentile, Serena
DeCastro, Linda Zerillo, Jennifer Rasel, Mindy Morris, Dawn Bohaty,
Kelly White, Vickey Bishop, Lisette Lumsden, Barb Fry, Fran Brown, Ada
Gibbs, Jennifer Vaughn, Trish Black, Ben and Lydia Russell, Ann Hehl,
Melissa and Kyle Smith, Alicia Drakiotes, Gillian Donovan, L. Miller,
Debbie Zimmerman, Sandy Repper, Erica Bruczkowski, Angela Dixon,
Cobalt Ciar, Dianna Desrochers, Tracy Haynes, Suzi Lambert, Robin
Jones, Ray and Julie Pressey, The Curran Clan, Tracey Greene, Jessica
Montgomery, Stephanie Grant, The Kunselmans, Brenda Zupko, Lynn
Barker, Flora Hedrick, Carol Ellison, Carol Krause, Lola Strode,
Tracy Julch, Holly DiMeglio, Tracy Schilling and Rachel Zuckerman.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the exchange.  Some
of the cards sent were so incredibly beautiful.  I have decided to keep a
scrap book and keep them-there is NO WAY I can throw them away!  I also
want to say a special thank-you to those who sent gifts for both me and
my furkids.  I received several really nice hammocks and sleep sacks and
ferret sized afghans.  Not to mention the address labels, stickers,
magnets, pictures, note cards, toys and ornaments!  The ferrets were
thrilled with their raisins and foamy fries!  And to Flora-who sent me
a beautiful stuffed white Angel Bear, thank you-that made me cry.

I want to thank all of you and again say how proud I am to be a part of
such a caring and giving community.  I know many people who participated
in the Christmas Exchange had personal issues they were dealing with, yet
they looked past themselves to help our shelter ferrets.  You are an
amazing group!  Thank you!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters