Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:41:31 -0500
Hi FMLer's:

I would like to thank all of the people on this great forum!  What a
great bunch of ferret lovers you are, and sooo much information you have
given the whole year.  Also - you dug deep in your pockets, to help the
needy and fellow ferret lovers in unexpected situations.

You all pitched in and gave all the babies on both Giving Trees a Very
Merry Christmas, and let them (and the shelter Mom & Dad's) know how much
you care and how much love you have for them all.

May God Bless All of you on this special Day.  May you find peace in your
heart, and have a Very Merry Christmas :-)

To Big : I think you are a very special person, and thank you for all you
have done with this Forum.

Kris S. Mewton

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org