From:
Stephanie Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:08:07 -0800
Dear Santa,

Does that mean Santa, that I will find My Ranger, the Alpha Ferret in my
stocking on Christmas Morning?  Or at least a letter?  I sure hope his
Mommy is reading this and will let him at least write me.  PLEASE (with
the cutest pout I can muster.)

As far as Dippy getting a kitty, I am sorry to hear her Mommy is allergic
to them.  That is sad for Dippy, I guess that's why she wants all the
boys.

Believe me Santa, handling the boys is a "piece of cake" (yum yum)
compared to getting rid of Tommy.  He always tells Mommy when we get
out of our room and where we are every minute.  That's not fair.

He can be fun at times, but he's just too big to play in our stuff and he
blocks us from getting into the Rice Bucket and smashes the long purple
tube, with us in the middle, so we can't get out.  I have to admit he
can be fun while we're playing in the clear tubes.  He can't fit in, and
he looks so silly butting his head against the tube trying to squeeze in
after us.  Mommy tried to take pictures.  Silly Tommy.  He grabs the
tubes, with his huge front paws, with us inside and shakes it, sometimes
he does this back leg kick on the tube and we all love it.  We run out &
back in, so he'll do it again.  Santa, he's so crazy, he pulls Daddy
socks and mommy's panties out of the drawer, like we do, but he doesn't
bring them out to show mommy like we do.  He's missing the fun of getting
Mommy to pick it all up and put it away so we can do it again.  Mommy
gets bored, got to help her find something to do.

Oh, I guess Santa, I kinda like Tommy.  Why Santa, does he think he's a
ferret like us?  He's no Ranger and I still am waiting, looking up in the
crying sky for Christmas Day in hope of MY RANGER will be there, if not a
letter.

Thank You Santa, (batting my pretty sparkling red eyes)

Ruby Jean of the 8 Closet Thieves Plus:
Spanky, Snow Flake, Nikki, Ruby Jean, Sonny & Cher, George and Gracie
Plus TAZ (dog), Dara Nin, Monkey & Tommy the Cats
At the Bridge:  Sam, Moose, Claudia,  & Scarlett O'Ferret