From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:12:56 -0700
The AFS has not been able to make contact with Kathryn Woods the winner
of the Sweater Raffle.  Our attempts to contact her at the email supplied
with her Pay Pal purchase keep bouncing back.

Kathryn if you are out there please contact the AFS via email at
president@albertaferretsociety so that we can make arrangements to get
your sweater to you.

If anyone knows Kathryn please pass the message on.

We'd really like for you to get your sweater Kathryn so please call ASAP.
If we do not hear from you by Dec 20th we are going to have to draw
another winner.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President