Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 09:03:23 EST
I just want to say We operate a Ferret Rescue.And we do so because We
love Ferrets.And some we have rescued we're near death but some how a(a
miracle from God) we came up with the money for the vet.

A very Dear Friend got us started rescuing( and She knows who).We don't
have money and try not to ask for donations except from companies because
there are many shelters with a lot more Ferrets than us.

God Bless and help all rescue/shelter Mom& Dads and all who help.

God Bless Merry Christmas
Katherine Ferreteyes 4 Ever Rescue