Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:23:26 EST
From:
Hello all...

You don't need to respond to this e-mail - I'm just moving your e-mail
addresses from my AOL account to my husband's Starpower account in the
anticipation of my getting a screen name on Starpower.

AOL has become too full of junk e-mails and I've been having problems
with sending and retrieving e-mails since loading version 8.0 that I'm
hoping to change providers.  DON'T lose this AOL address just yet, until
I get my new account and send you my new e-mail address.  But if you
receive an e-mail from Starpower in the meantime from the name Langwiser,
that's me!

To review a listing of ferret shelters, contacts, vets, suppliers,
breeders, clubs, etc., visit Ferret Central at
http://www.ferretcentral.org/for-others/database.html
Updates can be sent to [log in to unmask]

Visit STAR* at www.thepetproject.com/ptff.html

For ferret supplies, visit www.theferretstore.com

Pam T.
Shelters That Adopt & Rescue Ferrets