Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:57:31 -0800
From:
BOYD THOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
hello this the first time i have written but have been reading for a
year.  never had any problems till now.  so will you guys give some
advice.

first is me ferret gerbal yes that is her name, she is losing hair and i
have been giving her some ferret tone because the vet said it would help
her and regrow her.  she probably about five years old.  and i think i
have given her a good life.  i first got her for fifteen dollars about
two years ago.  she was about dead he fed her cheap cat food and left her
in her cage outside during the summer and the winter.  i have made her
all healty butshe is now loosing hair.  and if it is an adreanal problem
i cant realy fix it, because i am about 17 no licence the vet in my area
dosent see ferrets.  and my parents dont want to pay 300 bucks.  so what
can i give her to reverse the effects.  she dosent seemed to be hurting
or slowed down by whatever it is, so that is good.