Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:53:12 EST
From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
I really enjoyed reading your story/post.  I don't know what it is about
ferrets that don't seem to bother peoples allergies as much as any other
fur animal, but they don't.  Strange huh?  Watch out for the bunny with
your hubby though okay?  Cats are high up on the list with allergies, but
rabbits are close behind that.  Birds are something to be leary of as
well.  If you go to my site, in the index are two pages that might be
good for you to read for your husband.  One is an allergy page and the
other is an odor page both relating to ferrets. :)

I remember when I was a little girl, the first time I saw a ferret.  All
I saw were teeth.  It's because they hang out though ya know?  They are
tinier than a kitties, and so many other animals.  But seeing them in the
open like that is intimidating.  Maybe they are supposed to be for their
wild ancestors, ya know?  People never think about hamster teeth, but
have you seen those suckers?  Lol!

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/