Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 06:33:13 -0800
Hi Folks,

I am pleased and releived to inform you all that Tucker made it through
his surgery with flying colors.  A large left adrenal tumor was removed.
A right one was found but it has been recommended that it be removed at a
later date.  My doc feels that removing both at once can cause too much
stress on ferrets.  Tuck spent the night and I can pick him up today
which I am going to do within the hour.  Thank you all for the sweet
cards, well wishes and hugs sent to Tucker.  I can assure you that there
will certainly be a whole lotta huggin goin on!

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.