From:
markprince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:10:19 -0800
my big Angora Boy Yin-fu got wedged between the wall and the sofa this
morning and when I found him he was limp and not breathing..  gentle
shaking and about 5-6 gentle mouth/mouth Rescue Breaths for him brought
him around and after some honey on his tongue he licked it off my finger
and has spent the rest of the day returning to Normal!  Poor Little
Puppy :(

Peanu, my little girl, has the love of her life back..  and he is doing
all the right things!!  Eating, Pooping, Waddling around and giving
Thank You Kisses..  Having him back sure makes it nicer going into the
New Year..  Just an Observation..  Ferret Kisses have No Calories, and Do
Not Cause Hang Overs!!

Bye4Now..
Mark, Yin-fu, and Peanut Having a Thankful and Happy New Year..  Hope You
all Do Too.