Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:51:55 -0500
I've written an article for my website about collectors/hoarders and
would like to include links or stories to any personal experiences with
rescues from collectors.  Not just rescues but rescues due to collectors.
You can read what I've written, click on Collectors:
http://www.dooknook.org

It's a growing phenomenon that we all need to be more aware of.  Just
look back to the Utah rescue and how that affected so many people.  It
was almost devastating for my shelter but thanks to you guys and SOS I
was able to get the medical care the kids needed.

Even if you don't have personal knowledge, read the article and links.
It would be wonderful if we could learn some of the warning signs and
prevent another situation like the Utah rescue.

Wishing all of you the most wonderful, happy and healthy New Year for you
and your fur kids!

Jackie

Please note new email address:
[log in to unmask]  and new website:  http://www.dooknook.org

Don't forget your 2003 calendars!  The Sept. page is faces of kids here
in the shelter and some special kids that aren't with us any longer.
http://www.cafeshops.com/dooknook