Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:30:35 -0500
Hello all,

I don't get a chance to post much to the FML, but I have been reading it
diligently for the last 10 years and enjoying it immensely.  I've talked
to some of you in private e-mail over personal losses that all of us
continue to face as our fuzzies leave our lives.  Just the thought of
knowing others are facing the same joys and hardships is very heartening.

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe new year, and say Thank
You, immensely, for sharing your hopes, joys, dreams, sadnesses and loves
for these wonderful little fuzzybutts that own us all.  Very little bad
news or unhappiness in life cannot be eased by fuzzy therapy and ferret
math! :)

And a special thanks to BIG for taking the time and making the constant
effort to see that everyone gets to see the FML every day in their
mailbox!

Butch
Zoe and Percival, and the cats George and Kiku