From:
Alice Piwowarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:02:54 -0500
I was at th Culpeper County Humane Society in Virginia today and they
have a very petite chocolate girl they are calling Jezabel.  I really
didn't find out very much info about her, I don't think they know too
much except that she was very dehydrated and full of ticks when she was
found wondering and brought to them.  I am supposed to call the office in
the morning(Tuesday 12/10) to see what I can find out about her and if
she is available for adoption.

So anyone out there that lives in the Culpeper Virginia area that has
lost a little girl matching her description or that has the heart to take
in one more.  I have 6 now, 4 of which I have rescued this summer.  I
could probably squeeze in 1 more, but I am living at home with my parents
after separating with my husband.  Anyhow email me or call the Humane
Society to get more info if you are interested their number is
540-547-3556 and you have to speak to Mandy, she had gone home for the
day by the time I got off from work to get by there this afternoon.

Alice and the Gang
Boo Boo, Bella, Ozzie, Pearl, Jessie, Stinky and the 100 lb biggest baby
of the bunch Amber the Rottie