From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:24:59 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Gold Fishers...

(Here, fishy, fishy, fishy!  Just a little closer...a *little* closer...)

I was watching a Subway commercial and the central character starting
lambasting the fast food guy about not knowing anything about his
customer, such as the fact that he has a ferret named Fernando (or some
other non-typical ferret name!) and maybe he didn't want his food made
"that way."

A little later, the guy, who looks like a geek, say "Hey...how did you
know I had a ferret?"  The character guy says "I have my ways."  I bet he
wouldn't know *I* had a ferret!  I don't eat at Subway, either...I used
to manage one of those places.  You *can* get sick of those subs!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/