From:
"Marvit, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:43:32 -0500
Dear FML folks,

Many thanks to all who sent me information about ferret cages.  I'm sorry
I haven't responded individually, but I got over 25 individual email
and send it to the list in a few days.  Special thanks several new leads
of vendors I didn't know about.

Cheers,
Peter

P.S.  [Probably a question to the moderator] Anyone know a) when the
FML archives will be updated to include messages after Aug 2K2, and
b) how I can do a search of the archives and return more than only a
month or two's posting results (despite having a much wider date search
parameter)?  OR: Is there an alternative site with FML archives that
includes a different search engine?

[Moderator's note: I will almost definitely update the archives this
weekend to include the issues through the end of October, 2002.

While a maximum of 50 search results are returned at a time, there is a
"More hits..." link at the end of the results list which will return the
next fifty, and the next fifty from that, etc.  There's no way to return
more than 50 each time.  That was a design decision meant to help people
with slow connections and to keep the server CPU times reasonable.  BIG]