From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:53:32 -0500
Hi-I don't think it's anything to worry about-my albino always had a very
pale orange streak down his chest/front leg, but just recently developed
pale orangey spots on his cheeks that give him a rosy-cheeked look, and
he just had his annual physical and is ridiculously healthy!  They can
change color as they grow.  Finnegan actually looks cute with his rosy
cheeks!

Also, I totally forgot to mention that Finny turned 2 in September, Cora
turned 2 in October, and today is Nicodemus's second b-day!  All my
current babes are now two!

Poor Marley (2.5 yrs), whose anniversary with me as a mommy is on
the 14th of this month, had a HUGE hairball last night and threw up
everywhere.  Guess I'll have to up the Laxatone dosages-he is a pretty
fluffy guy, and it is getting to be coat change season.  I feel like a
bad mommy, and I work in a vet clinic, too!  :-(

-April AC

"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman."
-Groundskeeper Willy, "The Simpsons"