From:
*Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:43:28 -0000
The young hob I am using is one from my line, bred by friends in
Yorkshire, the jill's parents were bred in Lincolnshire.  Another hob
I will be using was bred in Cambridgeshire, but then why do I need to
explain my actions to some one like you.

I would just like to point out that I am only charging my friends the
cost of a UK vets certificate and all the money raised by them, over
their initial expenses will be donated to a registered charity here in
the UK.

The following is from DEFRA.

EXPORTS OF FERRETS FROM GREAT BRITAIN TO NORWAY

Thank you for your e-mail dated 18 January 2003, requesting information
regarding the export of ferrets from Great Britain to Norway.

We do not hold the current export requirements for this proposed export.
You will need to contact the Veterinary Authorities in the importing
country and obtain their health conditions for importing this species.

The Veterinary Authorities in Norway may be contacted at the following
address:
 [address wasn't in post.  BIG]