From:
strobachyzoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:01:01 -0600
Just received a call from a woman whose daughter has four ferrets all
about 3 years old all sound like they are probably in good health.  But
sounds like they are being neglected they are being kept in the basement
and the woman is complaining about the smell .  The woman said "she just
wants to get rid of them"  animal control gave her our phone number, but
we are at full capacity!!!  Don't know if they come with a cage or
anything but we will provide a (used) big midwest cage (you just need to
pick it up--We are in northern Illinois) to whoever takes them to a new
safe home.  The woman's email address is [log in to unmask] BE KIND-- WE
WANT THEM TO GET OUT SAFELY not dumped if it becomes too much trouble to
find them a home...

Cathy Strobach ("Zoo")
Zoo`s Ferret Sanctuary