From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:55:39 -0600
Aliza writes
>what do you take for your rosacea?

I take Metrogel, Desonide, Alegra, and Tetracycline.  I have recently
been able to wean off the Tetracycline, but MUST take the Alegra every
day.  I use the Metrogel and Desonide when ever I have a flare-up.  If I
skip the Alegra, when I'm around the ferrets, my eyes swell shut and my
mouth get all swollen and icky.  My babies still give lots of kisses and
I snuggle every day.  If it helps, the way I found out it was ferret
allergy and not Rosacea was, when I went to Australia for 2 weeks it
cleared up completely w/in a few days.  When I got back my face swelled
up and got all nasty with in hours.  I confirmed this when I went away to
Michigan.  In Mi, no allergies.  With in hours of coming back my lips
were swelling and my eyes were itching like crazy.  Allergy confirmed.

Best of luck,
Shelley