Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:16:28 -0800
I wanted to comment to Gail, about the ferret she heroically took to the
vet, and the ferret died in her arms.  I feel like crying right now.  I
cannot believe those horrible people would allow that to go on in front
of them and not care!  That was wonderful that you took him to the vet
because its not cheap for a pet of your own, much less one that is not.
Why exactly did he die right there?  Was it just so stressed?  Maybe you
don't know for sure.  But thank you for being kind to the ferret.

While Im on here, I wanted ask if albino ferrets have a pre-disposition
to wire-y fur and sensitive skin?  I took my Kahlua to the vet and they
found nothing wrong(I posted a while ago that she was scared and timid -
(never like that before).  But it almost seems like her skin bothers her
and she isn't a "fuzzy" like my other ferret, she is a "wire-y fur-ball".
I used to wonder why people called them fuzzies, but she wasn't fuzzy.
My Sable girl is really fuzzy! :)  Any thoughts would be great.  I did
order some ferr-u-tone to try.  Any comments on that from
ferretstore.com?  Thanks!

-Carrie