From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:56:28 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled macaroni munchers...

("MY dinner!  You have your own food!  Let me eat in peace, will you! GET
OUT OF MY BOWL!  BackBackBack!  Gimme back that noodle! MineMineMine!")

Alexandra, you might have something there, with that Alan Greenspan guy.
From what I hear, people are starting to spend money again, on the
Christmas theme.  As long as he is incommunicado, I think thing might
start to improve.  Give him more cookies.  Let the girls out again.
Whatever you do, KEEP HIM THERE AND AWAY FROM ANY TELEPHONES!

I'll send Fuzzer and Ghost over to drag him under some logs out in the
woods very shortly.

Todd and the (he only had 63 cents???) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/