Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:05:56 -0500
Hello, My friend Dianna will be traveling to Ohio in January to get her
first ferret.  Flying out of and back to Reno with her ferret, safely
she will carry on the ferret with Delta Airlines.  Should go real smooth
and thanks for ALL the wonderful emails you all have sent with quality
advice!!  At this time she is at her parents home in the St.  Helena area
and is wondering if anyone in that area would allow her the blessing to
have some "hands on time" with their ferrets.  She has never held a
ferret and we think this would be great!  If anyone out there would
welcome her please email me and I will forward this on to her.  She will
be spening 2 days in Ohio with me and my ferrets so she WILL get an
education but as be all know..the more you learn about these wonderful
animals the better off you and your fuzzie will be in the future :-)

Kindly, Debbie