Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:37:44 -0500
Hello, I wasn't going to get involved, but after careful consideration,
I decided to add my personal perspective on this topic anyway.  I don't
feel I really know Kim Fox well enough to say anything about her shelter
or how she runs it so I really don't have much to say on that issue,
however, my concern is with the flames against Kris.  I read her post and
I personally didn't feel that she was being rude.  I felt that she asked
very valid and reasonable questions and even tried to direct Kim to where
to buy ADV tests relatively cheap and then got flamed for it.

I personally would not want to buy anything from anyone if I was afraid
there was a chance of ADV contamination either.  I also agree that ADV
testing should "not" be an economical hurdle for ferret shelters as it
is not very expensive to do unless you are like me and cringe at blood
and see a vet for help with it.  You see, I'm a wimp.  lol.

Anyway, I honestly feel that this subject has been blown out of
proportion and more made out of it than should have been.  I would like
to see a peaceful resolution to this, although, this isn't a perfect
world and I don't expect it.  In keeping with the holiday spirit, I wish
you "ALL" a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely, Bonny
Art, poetry, shopping, news & entertainment!
www.mindgardens.com
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Ferret Shelters!
www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets