From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:22:33 -0600
My angel ferret, my heart, LILLY will have her right adrenal removed
today.  I brought her to the vets office this morning for an ultra sound
that showed the right adrenal enlarged.  She will undergo surgery late
this afternoon.  I will give an update.  Please keep my little girl in
your prayers today.  Lilly is a 5 1/2 year old albino, she weighs 14
ounces.  My children bought her for me after I had surgery five and a
half years ago.  I have six ferrets right now and I love each one of them
in a very special way, but Lilly is my heart!  I can't explain it.  My
cat Phoebe will be spayed today.  She was left at a job site a few months
ago.  She is black and white with no tail, about 7 months old.  She is a
very fat cat that loves to make biscuits on you while you are sleeping!

Carol Voivedich, Oscar ferret, Lilly, Pacey, Newman, Jilly and Stewart
The cats Menew and Phoebe
Missing Bailey Boy, Elle Mae, Jack and Duckie