From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:56:31 -0500
snipped from the Belgain (dog) list:

Lyn Harral - Aeolian Malinois - [log in to unmask]
Mattole's Alcina of Aeolian SchH 1, BH, AD 2-25-89 - 4-26-02
Aeolian's Bridgett - 11-4-93 - 7-7-02
http://home2.cleanlink.net/lharral/aeolian/aeolian.htm
Belgian Malinois Rescue Website - http://www.malinoisrescue.org/