From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:43:17 -0500
Hello everyone!
This is Jen from PA.  I haven't posted for a long time, but my ferrets
(Coonsie and Hunny) and doing great.  They LOVE our new home (and bigger
space to live for them).  I have a question about treats...Coonsie will
ONLY eat one brand/type of treats (I forget the brand at this moment, its
the kind in the little purple bag that are shaped like hearts).  Hunny
will gladly eat ANY treat, although she loves the kind Coonsie likes.
Sometimes I think that Coonsie is being stubborn.  He used to eat all
different kinds of treats, but now sticks his nose up to any kind I buy.
I would really like to give him more, because I know he'd like them.  Is
there a way to get him to open his options?! :)  I think Hunny wonders
why she gets all the other kinds of treats, and she'd love to share with
Coonsie - she is so generous with toys and the Ferritone.

I would really enjoy and appreciate hearing anyone's ideas on introducing
new food/treats... but I really prefer private emails to me, since last
time I posted I was rudely criticized.

Thanks!  Happy Holidays!
Jen in PA