From:
T OSullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:11:39 -0000
On arrival at the Bolton Show we had to get our patch moved under the
trees on the show ground to make sure that the animals had adequate
shelter and were very grateful for that shelter when the rains arrived.

Saturday was a pleasant heat but hardly unbearable.  Being under the
trees we were well shaded.

Yes Sheila I saw you too which surprised me some what when you had posted
that you would be doing a bigger, better show in Yorkshire.

George, had the problem be anything other than congenital, and their
fore according to my vet, possibly hereditary I would not have made the
difficult decision to spay his sisters and vasectomies his son.  In doing
so I lost my orriginale blood line which went back more than 20 years

Tony