From:
"Cheryl L. Stansberry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:46:36 -0800
Hug your fuzzies!  They are so precious.  I lost one today.  She somehow
slipped out between Monday night and early Tuesday morning (my husband
leaves at 5:45 am).  I made fliers today and made the rounds in my
neighborhood.  Two houses from my home I saw her lying dead in the fenced
yard with two dogs.  I only hope she didn't suffer.  I miss her antics
and weasel war dances.  I wonder if my other 4 furs will notice her
absence.  Please love your fuzzies.

Cheryl
Bo, Buffy, Smokey and Queenie