From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:48:04 -0500
I never thought I'd write one of these, but last night I got in my little
Tracker to drive up the street to my Mother's and borrow a lighter.  My
Mother and I live less than a quarter mile from each other.  I was trying
to burn some trash and needed a stupid lighter.

My little Hush boy was always right there at my feet whenever I or my
daughters were outside.  Little butt wiggle man is what Sarah calls him,
because he gets so excited his whole butt wiggles.  Yes my Hush boy was
a dog.

One evening My mother, my two daughters and I went to Pancho's for dinner
and when we pulled into my driveway we got a big "little" surprise.  You
see I live out in the country and anyone who doesn't want their cat or
dog anymore brings them out here to let them "live in the country".  Well
someone must have know that I had daughters and left this barley 6 week
old little puppy with a flea collar on and a few milkbones under the tree
in my driveway.  He would make the cutest little whiney noise and if you
looked at him or touched him he would immediately "Hush" hence the name.
Hush like to race me to my mom's, he always seemed to know when I was
going down there and would cut across the yard to get a head start.  Last
night as I got in my car and backed out of the drive he was cutting
across the yard to get his head start and some "Jerk" (I use that term
lightly) flying down the road, hit him!  They didn't even stop and
stopped at the stop sign as I turned the corner and peeled off down the
road as I see my little

Hush man in the road.  You never realize how much one of God's little
fuzzy or furry wonders will impact your life until you lose them.  I miss
him....

Sandee, I know he's not a ferret, but if you could please point him in
the right direction, I know he would be too shy to ask for the right way
to go.

Suzanne, Sarah & Lizzy
Sadie (-.-), Sparkles (o.o), Cebo (o.-) and Razz-Mimi-Taz (*.*)Coco and
Smokey (^.^) missing our "little butt wiggle man"