From:
Ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:23:25 +0100
Vanessa went to the Bridge a week last Tuesday, she was a little disabled
polecat.  Not born like it but been ill-treated by someone.  An X-ray
found a spinal injury.  She found it difficult to control her back legs,
she was incontinent but in spite of these problems she was a happy little
soul always did her best to join in her ferret friends games.  As time
went on I kept wondering if it was time for her to make a final visit to
the vet.  Vanessa saved me from having to make that decision and passed
away in her sleep.

Sarek left for the Bridge the day after Vanessa, he was about 7 y.o.  He
will be looking for his little sister Amanda.

Paw Paw - he was one day old when he came to me along with his mother and
the rest of his family.  Given merciful peace on Thursday... He was just
over 6 y.o.

Six hours after Paw Paw went to Rainbow Bridge a lady brought in an
albino hob kit - the little chap had been found wandering around in the
middle of a road.  The lady had swerved her car to avoid him, stopped
when he ran under her car... when she opened her door to get out to look
for him he hopped in through the open door so she drove home with him
loose inside her car.  If the owner doesn't claim he, I think he's been
abandoned, his name will be Paw Paw II.

--
Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare