Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:59:22 -0000
From:
Ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    T OSullivan <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Thanks to every one who got intouch with their vet's name, addresses and
>phone numbers, all of these I will put on our web site.

Whilst you are updating the vet list on your web site perhaps you might
just take the time and trouble to remove Sandy Mount's name from the
site.  Sandy has been asking you for months to remove her name from the
site.  She did not agree to be the editor for your club you just took it
upon yourself that she would do the job and despite numerous emails from
her you have completely ignored all her requests.

Thank you