Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:06:04 -0700
From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I wish to thank all of you who wrote me and congratulated me on getting
marred, oops, I mean married. :-)

Many of us have wondered, what can "I" do to help shelters.  There are
many things that we can do to help.  Some of them are: Donate just $1
to a shelter each month, buy raffle tickets for raffles that benefit
shelters, or even buy items on eBay that help shelters.

With these many ideas, there is a lot of help that is being given to
shelters.  However, what if you are not in a position to be able to give
money or spend money to help shelters?  Does that mean that you cannot
do anything to help them?  Of course not, don't be silly.  :-)

If you have a website or know anyone with a website, you can now earn
money for ANY ferret shelter of your choice.  The program that makes this
possible is brand new and only started to be available on last Wednesday.
Already, over $20 has been raise for different shelters.  For more
information on this new program, that can and will raise hundreds of
dollars for shelters, with your help, go to:
http://www.learnspanishtoday.com/ferrets.htm

Whether you chose to help shelters or not is, of course, your choice.  If
you can do nothing else, at least donate your time to helping shelters
clean, feed, or just go over and play with the kids for a while.  It will
help you in ways that you did not know was possible.

With this holiday season approaching, I just want to wish all of the
shelters out there a great holiday season.

Best Regards,
Jason D. Poole