From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:55:30 EST
I dont know if any of you even remember my ferret Otis.  He has struggled
with adrenal tumors since the age of one.  Then last year he was
diagnosed with insulinoma and then just six months ago lymphosarcoma.
His health had declined so much and this morning he was having problems
breathing.  He went to the rainbow bridge at 3:00 Pm.  He was six years
old.  I dont know if Sandy is still out there but if you are can you
please see that there are some little guys there to welcome Otis?  Let
him know that I had tried everything possible to try and keep him here
but I know it was his time to go.  Otis, No amount of money mattered.  I
am so sorry I couldnt save you.  You went through so much two surgeries
so much medicine and still I had to let you go.  Your sister clara will
be so heartbroken to know you arent coming back this time but dont worry
I will keep her in good company.  I am just so sad right now.  Tears
stream my face.  Please hug your fur babies extra tight for me tonight.
You never know when you will have to say goodbye forever.

Lisa