Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 06:37:34 EST
I want to publicly apologize to Kris.

She wasn't slamming or blanekting all ferret shelters at all as it was
taken.But did/does have some really good questions for SUMS.

I was only trying to say in a not so good way that some people bash
shelters.This isn't true of Kris at all.She does so much work with &
for shelters .

I am not defending SUMS at all.Don't know her & frankly,her practices as
a shelter makes most of us question her.  I'm sorry to have people bash
Kris when her heart is in the right place.I didn't mean it to cause any
problems.

Dooks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter