Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:01:34 -0800
Hello to all,

It's good ol me again!  I was just gonna write about the wonderful
ferret sighting I had this morning.  Even though the sets of videos was
classfied under 'rodents'.  I was watch America's Funniest Home Videos as
I do every moring.  It was an old one with Bob Saget.  There was a young
teenage boy that introduces himself and his ferret "Samantha" and follows
by saying, "This is how we wake up my dad from his nap".  He proceeds
over to the couch where his father is sleeping, and puts Samantha up his
pant leg.  It takes till Samantha has her head stciking out of his zipper
for him to wake up.  He was slighly afraid, but after noticing what was
going on, gently took her out of his pant leg and placed her on the
floor.

It was rather amusing and I enjoyed it.  Also, I FINALLY saw the Subway
commerical.  Very cute, I liked that one also.

The rest of the ferret nails were finally finshed, we got out of 11 done
awhile ago.  But everyone was getting to the wire and we got them done.
Couldn't do back nails very well last night.  They are learning VERY well
to curl their toes so we can't reach them.  Smart little buggers anyhow.

Well, it's off back to work.  Everyone have a GREAT day!

Alison~George, Grizzly, Tazz and Brandy --
January 12th 2003 will be my 1 year anniversary of having my first 2
LOVING angels.

Ken and Doreen~Laser, Stevie, Johnnie, Doc, Quest, K.D, and Dannie