From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:19:05 EST
To all,

Is there anyone in NYC or nearby (public transp. only) who can take care
of Rocky, male, aged 22 mo. on or around Christmas for 2 nights?

I haven't even gone away for a weekend in more than a year because I have
no one I trust to take care of Rocky.  The one person I had (who gave me
Rocky as a birthday present) has disappeared from my life for an unknown
reason.  None of my other friends are knowledgeable about ferrets.

My trip is not definite, but I'd like to have someone in mind.

Please email me; I fall behind on reading FML.

Thanks,
Shron + Rocky