From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:07:12 EST
::A butterscotch puchy faced ferret waddles in the darkness, and a little
  Dippy girl follows closely behind::

Butters Gizzie Goo: [in the voice of Butters in the show Southpark] "Are
you sure we won't get caught?"

Dippy:  "Sure!  It don't matter if'n we do anyways"

Butters:  "What do ya mean"

Dippy: "Weeeeell when they find me, I gets rewards!  I gets scooped up
and hugged, and cuddled, and kissed, and talked to!  They gets so excited
when I is bad."

Butters:   "Hold on!  This is BAD?!"

Dippy: "uuuuh.... uhhh no...nonono....did I say bad?  No.... no I did'nt
say that.  I said uh..  rad.....yeah rad.... as in adventurous.  Uh huh"

Butters: "Oh..  well uhhhh... okay.  HEY, whats that light up ahead?"

Dippy: "It's da light for us ferrets for when we gets out so we's can see
and play.  See it's down so low and its tiny for us and not too bright?"

Butters: "Oh wow, how cool is that?!  I did'nt know they had ferret
lights"

Dippy: "Yup, humans call em night lights.  You should see da one my
Doodlebuggies mommy has.  It has pictures of ferrets on it.  It's a REAL
ferret light."

Butters: "I wanna see."

Dippy: "Well ya gots ta get out more Butters..  I mean really.  Anyway,
ya gots to get 'rad' and come out and type on da computer so that
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=740899350 comes up.
Den ya can see it.  And if'n ya type more, ya can bid on it!  And buy it!
Den it shows up at your house later and....:

       ::Mommy and Daddy enter::

Mommy: "#^&%@ you weasils!  Scott we have weasils!"

Daddy: "Butters!  You don't get out in the dark at night, whats wrong
with you, this is not like you...... come on"

Mommy: "Come here little girl.  Awe dats da pretty widdle baby....
awe.... ::kiss kiss kiss, bite da toes::
Yer so pretty, yes you are.  I"m yer mommy... I"m yer mommy yes I am...
I love you so muches!" ::singing now:: "I'm yer mommy now don't ya know
its okay?  I'm yer mommy now don't know its okay?  I"m yer mommy don't ya
know it and I really wanna show it I"m yer mommy and I love ya its okay!"

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/