From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:32:11 EST
Hi everyone,
Just thought I would give a quick update to everyone!  The shelter is
at the lowest number of ferrets it has been at in 10 years!  We have 20
ferrets in total!!!!  So if you know of a shelter who could use our help
let us know.  We have plenty of food and litter for the kids we have and
any new incoming kids.  So no worries there.

We have also just had a wonderful young man who has set up/hosted a new
website for the rescue.  So please update your files/address books!
www.ferretrescueofspokane.org
The old site will still be active for a bit but soon only the new one
will work!  So thanks a ton Ryan!!!!

And last but not least I would like to thank Mazuri ferret food and Mt.
Fresh pet bedding/Mountain cat litter for all they have done for the
rescue this last year!  Two great companies who have done so much for
our shelter.  Please use their products to show them thanks.

Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy March
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
www.ferretrescueofspokane.org
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html
1-509-262-9556